If you’re tired of buying new servers, we’re here to make the transition to the cloud easy.
Or, if you’re like many business owners debating a capital expense vs an operating expense on a server decision, you’re in the right place. If you are wondering if managed cloud services are right for your specific business, we are highly experienced in helping businesses understand the pros and cons of “cloud” for their specific operational processes, applications, and business requirements.
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Microsoft 365 (email, teams, sharepoint, etc)
- Adobe (creative cloud, acrobat, etc.)
- Cyber Security Services
- BCaaS (Business Continuity as a Service) or DRaaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service)
- Backup Solutions for Servers and Workstations
- SaaS Protection for Email and other cloud services
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- SOC (Security Operations Center)
- 24/7/365 Monitoring of Perimeter and Endpoint Security